11 Nov 2019
Are you an expat residing in France?
You can now diversify your portfolio even more with a French based investment.
It allows you to invest a lump sum amount for a fixed term with the option to add additional smaller lump sums at a later stage. There is also a life insurance and death benefit attached to it.
• A large choice of investment funds (stocks, bonds, structured products) with possibilities to add new funds with acceptance to be requested through One Life
• Flexible account structure with accounts possibly grouped by partner and sub-partner
• Possibility to collect fund retrocession through the bank and its existing agreements with the fund houses (agreement for new funds subject to collection volume)
• A monthly valuation process
*The Policy does not provide any kind of capital protection nor guaranteed return. The value of the investment may fall as well as rise depending on the trends of the financial markets and in which the Insurer has no influence or control whatsoever on.
Speak to your deVere adviser to discuss the benefits of this investment and any tax implications it might have for you. [email protected]
Please note, the above is for education purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should always contact your deVere adviser for a personal consultation.
* No liability can be accepted for any actions taken or refrained from being taken, as a result of reading the above.